Store Satellite Navigation TomTom GO 9150
TomTom GO 9150 Truck
Designed specifically for trucks and large vehicles, the TomTom GO 9150 Truck brings the latest navigation innovations.
Smart routes for your trucks
Your trucks are large, now your satnav is too. The new TomTom PRO 9150 TRUCK has a 5"/13cm screen that makes navigating your trucks even easier, giving clear visual instructions to guide your drivers around restrictions. With the TomTom PRO 9150 TRUCK your vehicles are less likely to get stuck, delayed or drive unnecessary distances - meaning efficient journeys and accurate scheduling. And your drivers are more relaxed using an extremely easy to operate navigation device with large screen.
Effortless navigation and maximum safety
- With the large screen you get clear visual instructions while navigating and easy to use WORKsmart functions to administer trips and jobs while on the road.
Easily scroll through menus with the new user interface and capacitive Fluid Touch screen.
- Text-to-speech technology gives drivers spoken information, like directions, traffic updates, and even reads out messages – so they can focus on the road ahead.
- The Help Me! menu gives details of local emergency services at the touch of a button: from hospitals to roadside assistance.
- TomTom Speed Cameras provides fixed camera warnings, keeping your drivers safe and relaxed and saving you money on fines.
- Hands-free calling allows drivers to use their mobile phones in complete safety and keep in touch while on the road.
Truck specific routing throughout Europe (45)
- Avoid small streets, sharp turns & U-turns
- Favors major over small roads
- Uses truck specific average speed assumptions
Access restrictions1 in 15 European countries
- Routes around known dimensional and weight restrictions in: AT, BE, CH, DK, DE, ES, FR, HU, IE, IT, NL, LUX, SE, PT, UK
Restriction and dead end warners
- Avoid unnecessary maneuvers in dead-end streets
- Dimensional and weight restrictions on major and interconnecting roads in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom.
Drivers are out there on the road every day, so you know that being on the road and getting to your destination can be quite a challenge. Road works, traffic jams, speed cameras... even a short journey can be time-consuming and costly. Now drivers can drive smarter, every day - wherever they go. TomTom LIVE services offers a real-time connection to the latest route information such as traffic information, etc. straight to the vehicle; saving your business and your workforce time, money and stress.
HD Traffic™ is a LIVE service that provides accurate traffic updates for motorways, major and minor roads. It's simply the best traffic service available. It also gives you detailed incident reports, estimated delay times and alternative route proposals. So no matter what problems your drivers face on the road, HD Traffic will find a way around them.
The TomTom Speed Cameras service alerts drivers to the location of 25,000 fixed speed cameras stationed across Europe and any mobile speed cameras along the way. When your drivers know for sure there's a camera up ahead, they'll drive more safely and avoid speeding fines. Which is good news for them, and excellent news for your business.
TomTom Local Search with Google® helps drivers find whatever they're looking for, wherever they happen to be. Just type in any search word and the Google application will list all the hits in the local area, including the approximate distance from your present location. Select the one you want and the TomTom PRO will take you there. Simple.
TomTom Weather gives you local daily and five-day forecasts on your TomTom device, helping you make plans based on the weather. You can also find out about road conditions to make sure you get to where you're going safely.
*The LIVE services require a Live subscription to TomTom WEBFLEET (£17.90 a month - requires a 24 month contract).
- IQ Routes® uses real speed data to calculate the fastest route for any time of day or day of the week, saving you time and money on fuel. TomTom PRO 9150 calculates routes up to one hundred times faster, to get your drivers on their way in no time.
- Two million km more roads across 45 European countries
- Use TomTom Map Share™ technology to make corrections to your maps, and benefit from thousands of others made by TomTom users every day, our maps are broader and more detailed than ever.
- Driving with these more fuel-efficient routes saves you money as well as reducing your impact on the environment. Your device can show you the route which has a lower environmental impact, using the driving data of millions of TomTom users.
Map Share® technology
Latest map guarantee
- Start driving with the latest map - guaranteed! If a new map for your device is available within 90 days of first use, you can download that map once for free.
- Battery life Up to 3 hours autonomous operation
- LIVE Services connectivity Yes, Depending on WEBFLEET subscription
- Bluetooth® Yes, for hands-free calling
- Internal memory 8 GB internal flash memory
- Screen size 5" / 13cm
- Screen type 16:9 Capacitive widescreen
- Screen resolution WQVGA (480 x 272 pixels)
- Device size 127 mm (W) x 79 mm (H) x 19 mm (D)
- Device weight 218 grams
- Map coverage All EU countries, EU 45
- Dimensions: 126mm x 79mm x 16mm